According to Business Today, Business networking refers to the process of establishing a mutually beneficial relationship with other business people and potential clients and/or customers. The primary purpose of business networking is to tell others about your business in the hope of turning them into customers. It is more of an elevator pitch, only that here you have more than a minute at selling yourself and your business.
There is a plethora of benefits besides networking that should sell you off at attending a business networking training program.
- The training program offers a platform for sharing acquired knowledge and experiences as it brings together people from diverse industries. Here one is enabled to make informed decisions by taking into account the viewpoints and suggestions from those who have been there before them.
- A boost of confidence and morale as most of business networking programs not only focus on the business and professional development but, also personal well-being/development. Regularly associating with optimistic and positive people rubs off, providing a morale boost particularly when one is at the peak or edge of their business or career.
- Business networking training programs coach on the best ways to solve problems faced by business people, professionals and corporate. In additional to increasing your business revenue, one is equipped with the right skills and techniques designed to help solve business problems and networking needs.
- One has a chance of getting investors or venture capitalist through networking channels which also happen to take place during the training program. Lots of opportune moments present themselves where one, for example can find solutions that have been troubling an organization or where one can present ideas to people capable of funding their projects.
- Business and the corporate world is dynamic. One must keep up with the trends. What better way to familiarize yourself with the ever-changing climate than to be in constant contact with people from different industries. Attending networking training/workshops with business associates or peers will help in keeping up to the current.
- Another reason you should attend that business networking program is for visibility purposes. You need to keep raising your personal profile. At the training you get to learn about personal branding, these alone can help the people you interact with to remember you in instances where a business opportunity comes up.
- The other obvious reason of signing up to a business networking program is for the sole purpose of making new contacts and building a referral profile. This will help in identifying new opportunities for partnerships, joint ventures, expansions or new areas of exploration.
These are just some of the reasons as to why you should register today for a training program or attend that networking luncheon/dinner/breakfast. The focus of attending the business networking training program should not only navigate towards business revenue but also ways of developing and cultivating a relationship with a new potential client and continually learning new skills consistently.
Global Networks Investment offers Business networking programs. Click link below and have a look at the curriculum
Sign up and attend the 5 week course starting 27th of April. Charges are ksh 30,000(flexible payment plan provided) call on 0702 050 739/ 0711 567 263. Few slots available.